The Executive Committee is made up of people experienced in undertaking social action in local communities. Each member bring skills and knowledge that furthers Caritas’s mission to support those who serve their neighbours in the name of the Church.
- Father Michael White – Chair – Parish priest St John’s, Tamworth
- Sean Flynn – member – Chair of New Heights charity, Kingstanding, Birmingham
- Noran Flynn – member – Manager of the POD community project, Nechells, Birmingham
- Martin Foley – member – Chief Executive of the Apostleship of the Sea
- Tim Bradford – member – Parish of Our Lady and All Saints, Stourbridge
- Bob Service – member – the Birmingham Central Council of the SVP
- Jo Watters – Secretariat – Father Hudson’s Care
- Andy Quinn – Secretariat – Father Hudson’s Care
To get in touch with the Committee, visit the Contact us page on this website.